Sunday, July 15, 2012

Dispatches from Hong Kong: Dirty Sanchez

Hello friend; it's been a while.

Since I've gotten a job and live in NYC, this title doesn't seem to fit all that well anymore.  But I love it too much to give it up, so am relying on friends from Hong Kong to send me all the good stuff I'm missing out on.  I'll share these via "Dispatches from Hong Kong" posts, like this one.



Gourmet Burger is one of a few burger chains in Hong Kong.  None of them can hold a candle to a real American burger, but it was a place I frequented when that hankering for red meat got to be too much.  Suffice it to say, I'm happy I don't have to rely on Gourmet Burger any more now that they're offering this new menu item.

If there's one thing I don't want the burger I'm eating associated with - it's probably a dirty Sanchez.

I'm having vague recollections of another local HK fast food chain -- Shake 'em Buns, which had similarly inappropriate and vomitous names.

Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment