Sunday, April 3, 2011

Directions

I must be assimilating because I've taken a liking to instant ramen noodles.  My handy electric tea kettle (an appliance, like my rice maker, that I never in a million years thought I would own) makes preparing these suckers a cinch.  That is, until you read the directions...


Have you ever seen this many microwave directions?!  Convenience store microwave oven, domestic microwave oven...and then there's 2 different sets of directions for the domestic one (e.g., the one I'm using!)

Is it really necessary to provide FOUR sets of directions for something like instant noodles??  A souffle - perhaps.  Beef Bourguignon - definitely. Instant noodles - don't be ridiculous.

And can someone please tell me how to make cold boiling water?  (The camera flash kind of covers this up, but you can see it if you look closely.) No really, I'd LOVE to see some cold boiling water.

In case you're wondering I use #3.

No comments:

Post a Comment