Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm Baaaaaack

Sorry for the radio silence these last few weeks.  I jetted off to Barcelona for a holiday, dammit I mean vacation.  That sounds very "tai-tai fabulous" but it's kinda true: My husband chose to run the Barcelona marathon and who am I stop him if it means a European vacation?!

Barca is my favorite city on earth followed closely by Tokyo.  However, one thing that truly sucks about Barca is all the smoking.  They are in dire need of an anti-smoking campaign. I passed not one, but two!, hugely pregnant women walking down the street puffing on the cigarette.  And when I met hubby at the finish line of the marathon, another runner who had just crossed, lit up!  Blech!

I'm back now and have a few posts for you...

Here's a picture of Parc Guell, which I highly recommend if you're ever in Barca:


No comments:

Post a Comment