Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Merry Happy!

Three days before Christmas and it's 80 and sunny here.  I'm sure many of you are buried under snow and thinking "smug bitch," but I honestly don't like this weather around the holidays.  It's weird (unless you're Aussie).

Today, we decided to have lunch outdoors and I took this shot of V.  Note the large Poinsetta on our table and the Christmas trees lining the sidewalk.  Also note the blazing sunshine.


If you're interested, you can check out our holiday card blog at: www.birardi2011.blogspot.com.

Happy Hannukah (a week late)!
Merry Christmas!
Happy Holidays!
Happy New Year!
[I can't bring myself to say Happy Kwanka as I know no one who celebrates it.]

1 comment:

  1. absolutely agree with you on the fact that it should not be 80 degrees and sunny anywhere during the holiday season. Very weird dressing the kids in sleeveless dresses for Christmas. Kind of takes some of the magic away...

    ReplyDelete